Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Assorted Bits

Studied Christianity in the Spanish language. Jesu Christi. Anno Nuevo. Couldn’t understand the language. Thought Dios meant the Devil. I thought “Vaya Con Dios” meant “May the Devil walk with you forever.”

When I finally found out that Dios meant God, I said, “Oh no. That changes everything. I wish I’d found out sooner. I suppose next they will want us to stop preying on people, too.”





ERECTION

Erection is a Japanese election, right?

When he found out he was going to lose his erection, he withdrew from the ballot.

The night we erected a rectum, we found out we had an asshole for a president.









NO WAY, JOSE

“Jose, can you see by the dawn’s early light?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never been up that early.”



“Jose, can you see by the dawn’s early light?”

“I couldn’t see anything. I got up too early and it was too damn dark to see. So I went back to sleep.”



“Jose, can you see by the dawn’s early light?”

“No.”

“Can you see me now?”

“No..”

“Can you see me now?”

“Yes.”

“What can you see?”

“The ball game.”



###

She said I was losing my patience. I said, “I’m not allowed to have any patients. I don’t have a doctor’s license.”

###

No matter what people say, I know that every black person has a white soul. In fact they’ve got two of them. Did you ever look at the bottoms of their feet?

###

No comments: